After hosting several very successful Yoga Retreats in 2023 we are adding
2 Yoga Retreats to our 2024 sailing agenda.
Dec 31, 2023 – January 7, 2024
January 7 – January 14, 2024
Starting at $2850 USD ($3850 Cdn)
per week – per cabin.
Each cabin has a double berth.
Guests can extend their yoga retreat with optional charter time before or after the retreat dates. This is a great way to enhance your experience and add an opportunity to explore the sailboat cruising lifestyle. Check out the gallery below to see some highlights of our 2023 Yoga Retreats.
What we offer
- Includes all required yoga equipment, food, instruction and access to the recreational equipment on Oh!
- Combine the relaxation and rejuvenation of a yoga retreat with the adventure of a sailing vacation
- The natural beauty of the Bahamas is a perfect setting for a wide variety of daily venues and adventures
- Enjoy beautiful beaches and pristine reefs, paddle boarding, rowing, kayaking, hiking and social gatherings
- Experience sailing in the protected warm clear waters of the Bahamas
- Reward yourself with unique yoga retreat experience, warm nights and star lit skies
Your Certified Yoga Instructor
Barbara Leah Meyer
Retreat dates December 31, 2023 to January 14th, 2024
- RYT500 Level Teaching Certification
- Professional Musician and recording artist. Pianist, Vocalist,
- Specialty is Activated Asana Yoga
- Goal is to enrich lives through Skillful Movement Practice maximizing safety, strength and stability
- Her long term goal is creating High Performance Aging
- Classes are slow and mind full
- Suitable for all ages and levels of experience.
- Website http://www.SOULandSONG.ca
From the Captain
Over the past 9 years of sailing Oh! I have enjoyed the company and shared experiences of many guests and clients. High on that list was the yoga retreat week that was taught by Barbara Leah Meyer of www.soulandsong.ca. For many years I have contemplated the idea of running yoga retreats for couples or a small group guided by a top notch professional yoga instructor. In January 2023 this finally came about and culminated in one of the best weeks I have ever had upon Oh!. My yoga practice will never be the same and I am looking forward to hosting more sessions with Barbara in the future.
Our week included 7 sessions and one clinic where Barbara invited the cruising community to join us to learn how to “activate your asanas”. The feedback from participants was all fabulous. We had private sessions onboard Oh! learning to activate our asanas, relax with restorative yoga and experience the tranquility of yoga nidra under a canopy of stars. There were also group sessions at Chat’nChill beach, as well as many impromptu sessions while exploring the beach’s and hiking trails of Stocking Island.
But it wasn’t just “bend and stretch, reach for the sky”, we also got to interact with turtles, sting rays, beautiful coral reefs and the cruising community…plus enjoy a smorgasbord of tasty vegan dishes, baking and the warm clear waters of the Bahamas. I am really looking forward to the next clinics in January 2024.
Rod Morris, Catamaran Oh!
Proposed Itinerary for the Yoga Retreats.
**Please note that the daily itinerary will be subject to weather and is designed to be flexible to accommodate specific interests and personal needs of participants*